~6551~


✨✨✨

✨ JOYA Skin ✨

Today, I’m sharing a soft and elegant look featuring the JOYA Skin – Chantilly, by Pumec. 🤍

To complete the look, I’m wearing a beautiful skin from DUBAI EVENT, with several options to customize the face and create your own style.
💕 Look Details

Skin & Shape: Pumec

Skin: JOYA SKIN – Chantilly
Head: EVO X – worn here on the AVALON head
Skin Tones: 14 shades available – Velour
Eyebrows: 2 options
Face Add-ons: Freckles & Eyeliner & Moles✨

A soft, elegant outfit that’s perfect for a little Second Life photo session. 📸💕
📍 Where to find the creations?

Pumec 

DUBAI EVENT

I really love the delicate and feminine feel of this look. The different customization options make it easy to create a unique appearance and adapt the look to your personal style.

✨ See you soon for another Second Life look! ✨

✨✨✨

Adorsy - Liana SET

✨✨✨

CONVERSATION