✨✨✨
✨ MARYA Set ✨
Today, I’m sharing a soft and elegant look featuring the MARYA Set – Chantilly, by Pumec. 🤍
To complete the look, I’m wearing a beautiful skin from LEWD STATION, with several options to customize the face and create your own style.
💕 Look Details
Skin & Shape: Pumec
MARYA Set – Chantilly
Skin: LEWD STATION
Head: EVO X – worn here on the AVALON head
Skin Tones: 14 shades available – Velour
Eyebrows: 2 options
Face Add-ons: Freckles & Eyeliner & Moles✨
I really love the delicate and feminine feel of this look. The different customization options make it easy to create a unique appearance and adapt the look to your personal style.
A soft, elegant outfit that’s perfect for a little Second Life photo session. 📸💕
📍 Where to find the creations?
Pumec – MARYA Set (Chantilly)
✦ Teleport to Pumec ✦
LEWD STATION
✦ Teleport to LEWD STATION ✦
✨ See you soon for another Second Life look! ✨
Today, I’m sharing a soft and elegant look featuring the MARYA Set – Chantilly, by Pumec. 🤍
To complete the look, I’m wearing a beautiful skin from LEWD STATION, with several options to customize the face and create your own style.
💕 Look Details
Skin & Shape: Pumec
MARYA Set – Chantilly
Skin: LEWD STATION
Head: EVO X – worn here on the AVALON head
Skin Tones: 14 shades available – Velour
Eyebrows: 2 options
Face Add-ons: Freckles & Eyeliner & Moles✨
I really love the delicate and feminine feel of this look. The different customization options make it easy to create a unique appearance and adapt the look to your personal style.
A soft, elegant outfit that’s perfect for a little Second Life photo session. 📸💕
📍 Where to find the creations?
Pumec – MARYA Set (Chantilly)
✦ Teleport to Pumec ✦
LEWD STATION
✦ Teleport to LEWD STATION ✦
✨ See you soon for another Second Life look! ✨
✨✨✨

CONVERSATION